[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text css_animation_speed=”faster” css_animation_delay=”0″]We do UAE embassy attestation on Degree certificates, Marriage certificates, Birth certificates, Death certificates, Commercial documents, Affidavits, etc. UAE Embassy has been changing its attestation procedures to restrict unauthorized entry.
UAE Embassy Attestation has new rules regarding attestation of educational certificates, the procedure is below;
1. The normal process on non-educational certificates is;
- HRD (Mumbai Mantralaya)
- MEA (Delhi)
- UAE Embassy Attestation (Delhi)
2. For Educational certificate the process is;
- Local/home attestation on the convocation certificate (from the state where the certificate is issued)
- MEA (Delhi) on convocation
- UAE embassy attestation (Delhi) on convocation
- On Private Diplomas also we do UAE embassy attestation; procedure and processing time details available in the office.
MEA + UAE Embassy Attestation
Normal process : 6000 (HRD charges separate) 6-10 working days
Urgent process : 7000 (HRD charges separate) 4-6 working days
SDM/Mantralaya HRD + MEA + UAE Embassy Attestation
Normal process : 9000 (7-12 working days)
Urgent process : 11000 (5-7 working days)
(The whole process HRD from Notary + Telangana/Andhra Secretariat + MEA + UAE Attestation will cost: Normal 10-15 working days = 9500 and Urgent 7-10 working days = 11000)
- To get attestation on experience certificates or Bona fide certificates, the embassy may ask to submit original degree attested by the embassy or copy of the same certificate.
- The embassy can change the process and documentation even when your attestation is in process.
- Process time mentioned above is approximate and usually followed, no guarantee or deadline can be given regarding the process time.
- Local HRD documentation you may check in our website or confirm with our office staff.