We can assist your UAE embassy attestation. The attestation is done on Degree certificates, Marriage certificates, Birth certificates, Death certificates, Commercial documents, Affidavits, etc. UAE Embassy attestation procedure is not as easy as before. It has strict rules regarding educational documents. Some details are below.
UAE Embassy Attestation procedure is below;
1. The normal process on non-educational certificates is;
- HRD (Mumbai Mantralaya)
- MEA (Delhi)
- UAE Embassy Attestation (Delhi)
2. For Educational certificate the process is;
- Local/home attestation on the convocation certificate (from the state where the certificate is issued)
- MEA (Delhi) on convocation
- UAE embassy attestation (Delhi) on convocation
- On Private Diplomas also we do UAE embassy attestation; procedure and processing time details available in the office.
MEA + UAE Embassy Attestation
Normal process : 5500 (HRD charges separately) 6-10 working days
Urgent process : 6000 (HRD charges separately) 4-6 working days
SDM/Mantralaya HRD + MEA + UAE Embassy Attestation
Normal process : 9000 (7-12 working days)
Urgent process : 11000 (5-7 working days)
(The whole process HRD from Notary + Telangana/Andhra Secretariat + MEA + UAE Attestation will cost: Normal 10-14 working days = 8000 and Urgent 7-8 working days = 9000)
- We can get UAE embassy attestation on experience certificates or Bonafide certificates. But the embassy may ask to submit original degree attested by the embassy or copy of the same certificate.
- The embassy can change the process and documentation even when your attestation is in process.
- Process time mentioned above is approximate and usually followed. No guarantee or deadline can be given regarding the process time.
- Local HRD documentation you may click here or confirm with our office staff.