[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text css_animation_speed=”faster” css_animation_delay=”0″]Thailand visa is on arrival for Indian passport holders. But if you want to stay more than 14 days you need to get a visa stamped from Thai embassy or consulate.
Thailand Tourist Visa Requirements:
- Passport with minimum 6 months validity and issued from South India.
- Application form to be filled & signed.
- Photos with glossy finish and white background, 3.5 X 4.5 c.m. size, 2 photos.
- If a group is travelling, covering letter to be produced.
- Hotel confirmation, if not friends or relation invitation letter & their passport copy, visa copy, etc.
- Original bank statement or last 3 months OR credit card copy front & back + Statement OR Endorsement of 700 USD in the passport.
- Confirmed air ticket.
Visa validity : 3 Months, Single Entry
Processing time : 4-7 Working Days
Fee : 3500/-[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]