Singapore Tourist Visa
- Passport original with minimum 9 months validity
- White background photos 3.5 x 4.5 c.m., 80% face coverage & matte finished.
- If working, Company id card xerox and last month payslip copy
- If the passport is not from Andhra, Karnataka, Kerala or Tamil Nadu, address proof of any Southern state. Address proof can be a letter from his/her company, or rental deed copy, Bank letter/statement, etc.
- If husband and wife traveling, and husband name is not there in wife passport, marriage certificate copy should be produced.
- If uneducated and signed in the passport in the local language, invitation letter or exact reason of visit should be mentioned.
- If a minor, below 18 years is traveling, no objection letter from his/her father should be produced.
- If a lady is traveling alone, invitation letter or working details, or purpose of visit should be produced.
- Sign on the visa form, please download from the links at the bottom of this page.
- Personal covering letter or family covering letters(download them from below)
Visa validity: 35 days multiple entries in 90% cases
Processing time: 6-8 working days
When Travelling to Singapore:
- Please make sure to book your up and down tickets
- Your stay in Singapore with this visa is maximum 30 days at a time
- Book your hotel before the journey to avoid unnecessary loss of money and time. Or correct address of the invitee with phone number should be there with you.
- Processing time, documentation may change from time to time
- If the visa is rejected, visa fees and service charges are not refundable
- Our office is only a facilitator, we cannot approve or reject visas
- Always check with our office for the latest information
Downloadable files for applying your Singapore Visa
- Singapore Application Form14A
- Singapore Personal Covering letter
- Family covering letter Singapore
- New V39A form from 15 July 2019