[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text css_animation_speed=”faster” css_animation_delay=”0″]We do Philippines embassy attestation on Degree certificates, Marriage certificates, Birth Certificates and on other personal and company certificates. The procedure is same as any other embassy attestation; HRD from home secretariat, Ministry of External Affairs seal, and Embassy attestation. Unlike other embassies, Philippines Embassy attestation comes as a letter from the Consular General in Delhi. This letter will be attached to the concerned document with the Philippines seal.
Documents needed for Philippines Embassy Attestation:
- Passport copy of the applicant
- Original Certificate
- Authorization letter (if the embassy asks)
MEA + Philippines Embassy Attestation
Normal process : 4000 (HRD charges separate) 6-10 working days
Urgent process : 5000 (HRD charges separate) 4-6 working days
Notary + Mantralaya HRD/SDM + MEA + Philippines Embassy Attestation
Normal process : 5500 (8-12 working days)
Urgent process : 7000 (6-8 working days)
Very Important Notice:
- To get attestation on experience certificates or Bona fide certificates, the embassy may ask to submit original degree attested by the embassy or copy of the same certificate.
- The embassy can change the process and documentation even when your attestation is in process.
- Process time mentioned above is approximate and usually followed, no guarantee or deadline can be given regarding the process time.
- Local HRD documentation you may check in our website or confirm with our office staff.