Malaysian Embassy attestation is needed when one gets a job in Malaysia or to get a dependent visa approved. Unlike other Embassies Malaysian Embassy accepts also attestation even on the TRUE COPY of the certificate, but verified by the concerned officer in the Embassy or Consulate. The procedure in detail is explained below.
Malaysian Embassy attestation process:
- Notary from the state where the certificate is issued(This is must)
- State HRD (It is optional but ideal)
- MEA (Ministry of External Affairs) from the same state
- Malaysian attestation from Consulate or Embassy
Documents to be submitted:
- Original certificate
- Passport copy
- Offer letter original(Xerox copy is enough in some cases)
- Authorization letter(If embassy asks)
MEA + Malaysian Embassy Attestation
Normal process : 4000 (HRD charges separate) 6-10 working days
Urgent process : 5500 (HRD charges separate) 4-6 working days
Notary + Mantralaya HRD/SDM + MEA + Malaysian Embassy Attestation
Normal process : 5500 (8-12 working days)
Urgent process : 7000 (6-8 working days)
We assist to get Malaysian e-visas & 1 year multiple entry visas, CLICK HERE
Very Important Notice:
- Malaysian Embassy will not attest on the True Copy of any certificate, but only on original certificates.
- Malaysian Consulates may attest on the True Copies of certificates if they are authenticated or attested by the local HRD and MEA departments.
- To get attestation on experience certificates or Bona fide certificates, the embassy may ask to submit original degree attested by the embassy or copy of the same certificate.
- The embassy can change the process and documentation even when your attestation is in process.
- Process time mentioned above is approximate and usually followed, no guarantee or deadline can be given regarding the process time.
- Local HRD documentation you may check in our website or confirm with our office staff.