Kuwait Visa Requirements:
- Passport with minimum 6 months validity, any old passports also to be submitted
- White background photos size 3.5 x 4.5c.m. (4 Nos)
- Medical and attached documents original from Khadamat
- Marriage Certificate (original if husband name is not there in wife passport) in case children are there birth certificate also.(Kuwait Attestation may be needed)
- Child’s vaccination certificate
- Police Clearance Certificate original from passport office
- Approach Khadamat center. (carry passport, photos, visa and another photo id in original)
- Khadamat center allots a medical center for medical/vaccination certificate. (Old vaccination history should be carried)
- Medical is normally one day process but depends upon Khadamat procedure when medical is FIT applicant submits documents to for visa endorsement.
Normal process : 12500 in 9-10 working days
Urgent process : 15500 in 5-6 working days
- If the passport is not issued/re-issued from India, there will be extra charges or Kuwait airlines ticket has to be produced.
- Kuwait Medical process changed from GAMCA to Khadamat Integrated Solutions, please check with Khadamat for the medical process @ 022 66600666