We do Egypt embassy attestation on Degree certificates, Marriage certificates, Birth Certificates and on other personal and company certificates. The procedure is the same as any other embassy attestation; HRD from home secretariat, Ministry of External Affairs seal, and Embassy attestation.
Documents needed for Egypt Embassy Attestation
- Passport copy of the applicant
- Original Certificate
- Authorization letter (if the embassy asks)
- Documents will be extra if local HRD is needed
MEA + Egypt Embassy Attestation
Normal process: 4000 (HRD charges separate) 6-10 working days
Urgent process: 5000 (HRD charges separate) 4-6 working days
Notary + Mantralaya HRD/SDM + MEA + Egypt Embassy Attestation
Normal process: 6000 (8-12 working days)
Urgent process: 7000 (6-8 working days)
Chamber + MEA + Egypt Embassy Attestation
We can get your company documents also attested by the Egypt Embassy in Delhi. We need the original document and then passport copies of the concerned person/persons. A covering letter and an authorization letter the letterhead signed and sealed.
Very Important Notice:
- To get attestation on experience certificates or Bonafide certificates, the embassy may ask to submit original degree attested by the embassy or copy of the same certificate.
- The embassy can change the process and documentation even when your attestation is in process.
- Process time mentioned above is approximate and usually followed, no guarantee or deadline can be given regarding the processing time.
- Local HRD documentation you may check in our website or confirm with our office staff.