HRD and Apostille
In this the first process is done from the state where the particular certificate is issued. Normally Govt. issued certificates only will undergo this process. This process is more authentic than SDM apostille. The documents would be;
- Degree certificates of state universities
- Marriage certificates issued from the legal authorities of different communities.
- Birth Certificates
- Death Certificates, etc.
Processing time : 3-5 working days (HRD needs extra time
: 1500 (HRD charges extra)
SDM and Apostille
SDM would mean Sub-Divisional Magistrate. A certificate gets legalized from an SDM in India and MEA department affirms it and legalizes with MEA stamp. This process is done on most of the documents issued in India.
This process can be done on the documents mentioned below:
- Degree Certificate issued by Govt. Universities or private
- Marriage certificates
- Birth certificates
- Affidavits/ single status affidavits
- Death certificates
- School Transfer Certificate and others
- Commercial documents, etc.
- Original certificate and passport xerox (In case of Marriage certificate, passport xeroxes of both husband and wife).
Processing time & Cost : 3-7 working days (5500)
: 7-10 working days (4000)
In this process the stamp issued by the Ministry of External Affairs of the Government of India New Delhi. This can also be done from a state secretariat if branch of MEA is established. Apostille procedure in India follows the directives of Hague Convention (www.hcch.net/index_en.php) and “Authenticates” or “Legalises” documents by State or Central governments.
We assist Apostille services from MEA and can be done directly on some documents. Some of those documents are below:
- PCC (Police Clearance Certificate)issued from passport office
- Passport Apostille (Only good scan of the passport is needed)
- Documents on which HRD/RAC/GAD is already completed
Processing time & Cost : 1-3 working days (2000)
: 3-5 working days (1500)
(HRD= Human Resources Department, RAC= Regional Authentication Centre, GAD= General Administration Department)